Future US Announces The Launch Of The New GamesRadar
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Future US, a leading hybrid media group specializing in gaming and technology properties, today announced that GamesRadar, the premiere source for everything video games, has a brand new look. The site underwent a complete overhaul, resulting in a slick new layout, editor-curated content in a carousel style slideshow, updated social features, and easier navigation.
Comprehensive updates to the site include:
- Clean and modern tile based layout that puts game imagery front and center.
- Dynamic and interactive functionality that draws inspiration from the best mobile apps
- More space for editors to feature the best content.
- Social interactions are also brought into focus directly on the home page. Not only can you see who's interacted with content and get a taste of recent comments – but you can also contribute comments or share to your favorite social networks right from the home page.
- Everything you need to know about the best games in a dynamic module – again, directly on the home page.
- Users will never miss out on GamesRadar's famous Top 7s and other gallery articles, because they're now featured prominently.
- Infinitely scrolling content stream allows endless eons of browsing through everything GamesRadar has to offer – without even needing to click.
"We are extremely proud about the latest evolution of GamesRadar.com," said Sophia Tong, Editor-in-Chief, GamesRadar. "The new look and site features help lay the foundation for all the exciting things to come in 2013." A complete walk-through of the new site can be viewed at www.gamesradar.com/gamesradar-website-walkthrough.
GamesRadar will celebrate with a week of specific genre themed content leading up to the "Game of the Year" awards and will hold a special live stream on December 18 th featuring the Game of the Year winner and nominees.Experience the new GamesRadar now at www.gamesradar.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts