SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO) today announced the release of its new WS800 Digital Wireless Microphone System to complement its professionally installed audio conferencing product lines. The microphone system uses radio-frequency digital wireless signal transmission technology with highly secure encryption and is optimized to work with CONVERGE ® Pro and INTERACT ® Pro products.
The WS800 system includes four new models of wireless microphones/transmitters and a base-station receiver with either 4 or 8 channels, which connects to professional audio mixers. With the introduction of the WS800, ClearOne now offers a complete range of microphones for its industry-leading audio DSP products. The popular Ceiling Microphone Array, tabletop microphones, and the newest Beamforming Microphone Array (to be shipped next quarter) are now joined by a suite of wireless microphones including tabletop, gooseneck, hand-held and belt-pack lavalier.
The WS800 system boasts important features including:
- Multiple RF bands (902 to 928 MHz, 710 to 740 MHz, 603 to 630 MHz) for any application
- ClearOne's 24-bit digital signal processing for unmatched, crystal-clear audio
- 256-bit encryption (conforming to US Govt. AES specifications) for robust security
- Ability to daisy-chain up to a 32-channel system to support large venues
- Rechargeable and field-replaceable standard AA batteries for flexible power options
- Docking station to provide convenient recharging and storage
- Extension antenna kits to add wider wireless coverage
"Our new wireless microphone system is configured to work with our professional conferencing products, using the optimized microphone gain settings in CONVERGE ® Console software. This synergetic ClearOne system ensures hassle-free deployment; adding convenience and value for the installers," said Durai Ramachandiran, Director of Product Line Management. "While the new ClearOne wireless microphone system can be used with any industry audio DSP product, the integrator now has full, one-stop ClearOne sourcing, support and guaranteed performance for the heart of an installed professional audio system."The new WS800 Digital Wireless Microphone System will be available for shipping in January 2013. Contact 'ClearOne Sales at 1-800-707-6994 or email@example.com to schedule a demonstration. About ClearOne
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts