Siemens To Market BioPorto's Breakthrough Kidney Test
Every year about 13 million people suffer from acute kidney injury of which about 4 million die. Despite this, progress in diagnosing kidney injury has been stagnant the past 60 years. The current methods provide the first signal of kidney failure one to three days after the kidney has been damaged. NGAL on the other hand, can detect instantaneous damage, thus giving the physician an opportunity to make crucial decisions before kidney damage evolves into a potentially fatal kidney failure. Furthermore, cost-benefit analyses show that NGAL measurements will contribute towards cost-savings for hospitals when managing kidney injury-patients.
Thea Olesen, CEO, BioPorto
Telephone +45 45 29 00 00; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout BioPorto BioPorto Diagnostics A/S is an in-vitro diagnostics company that provides healthcare professionals in clinical and research settings a range of diagnostic tests and antibodies. Our pioneering product portfolio includes assays for underserved disease states such as NGAL for acute kidney injury. We sell our products in more than 80 countries through diverse sales channels and partners. BioPorto has its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen stock exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV