Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF) announced today that it will hold a conference call with management on December 18, 2012 to discuss financial results for the firm’s fiscal fourth quarter and year ended November 30, 2012. Participants on the call will include: Richard B. Handler, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Brian P. Friedman, Executive Committee Chairman; and Peregrine (“Peg”) Broadbent, Chief Financial Officer.
The call will be held on Tuesday, December 18, 2012, at 9:00 AM Eastern (date and time subject to change). Investors and securities industry professionals may access the management discussion by calling 877-710-9938 or 702-928-7183. A one-week replay of the call will also be available at 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 (conference ID # 73941351). A live audio webcast and delayed replay can also be accessed at Jefferies.com.
Jefferies’ earnings press release will be distributed via Business Wire at approximately 8:00 AM Eastern on December 18, 2012 and will be available at Jefferies.com.
Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF), the global investment banking firm
focused on serving clients for over 50 years, is a leader in providing
insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and
governments. The firm provides a full range of investment banking,
sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities,
fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities, and also select
asset and wealth management strategies, in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV