GE Capital, Franchise Finance recently provided a $7.17 million loan to The Cain Holding Group, LLC, a Panera Bread, LLC, franchisee. The loan will be used to refinance existing debt, remodel two existing locations, and fund new construction of three locations. The financing was provided through GE Capital’s bank affiliate, GE Capital Bank.
“Our customers value lenders who have in-depth industry knowledge and superior execution capabilities,” says Marques Bayne, vice president, GE Capital, Franchise Finance. “We look forward to working with The Cain Holding Group as they grow their business.”
The Cain Holding Group, LLC is a franchisee of Panera Bread® located in Houston and The Woodlands, Texas.
“GE Capital, Franchise Finance was able to structure and deliver funding that really addressed the needs of our business,” says Chuck Cain, partner, The Cain Holding Group, LLC. “Looking forward, they are the best choice for us because of their ability to offer a variety of products to help us grow.”Panera Bread® was established in 1981. It is quickly expanding across North America, operating 1,591 company-owned and franchise-operated bakery cafes in 41 states. About GE Capital, Franchise Finance GE Capital, Franchise Finance is a leading lender for the franchise finance market via direct sales and portfolio acquisition. With more than 30 years of experience and $10 billion in served assets, we serve over 3,000 customers and over 18,000 property locations. We specialize in financing mid-market operators with multiple stores in the restaurant and hospitality industries. Our team of industry experts will work with you to help develop your own growth plan with access to our proprietary industry research and customized tools. More information is available at www.gefranchisefinance.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV