Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, announced today that it received the highest score among analog semiconductor manufacturers in the Carbon Disclosure Project’s (CDP) S&P 500 Climate Change Report 2012. Each year, the CDP distributes a questionnaire and scores companies on the quality of their disclosure and performance on actions taken to mitigate climate change. ADI’s CDP report score rose to 76 in 2012 compared to 49 in 2011.
- View the CDP S&P 500 Climate Change Report 2012 and learn more about the CDP at http://www.cdproject.net.
- View ADI’s newly published Sustainability Report 2010/2011 at http://www.analog.com/sustainability.
“Protecting the environment is a key tenet of ADI’s sustainability commitment,” said Maria Tagliaferro, corporate communications director, Analog Devices. “We continue implementing programs for creating a healthier environment both locally and globally, and are working toward our goal to further reduce ADI’s air, water, and energy impacts five percent by the year 2015.”
The CDP is an independent not-for-profit organization working to drive greenhouse gas emissions reduction and sustainable water use by business and cities. The organization provides a transformative global system for thousands of companies and cities to measure, disclose, manage and share environmental information.
About Analog DevicesInnovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. A leading global manufacturer of high-performance integrated circuits used in analog and digital signal processing applications, Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index. http://www.analog.com To subscribe to ADI's News Feed http://www.analog.com/en/homepage/news.xml Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News Subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at: http://www.analog.com/library/analogDialogue/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV