SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lyfe Communications, Inc. (OTCBB:LYFE), a technology leader in the development of next generation media services integrating TV, high-speed Internet and enhanced voice services, today announced that it has signed a contract to provide services to the Archstone Memorial Heights apartment complex in Houston, Texas.
This contract will extend the company's Data and Telephony services to 584 customers in the apartment complex. The services will be implemented in the first quarter of 2013. The company will also be well positioned to follow on with additional services.
"This is yet another tremendous opportunity for our company," said Greg Smith, CEO at Lyfe Communications. "Extending our advanced Data services at Archstone Memorial Heights will increase customer Internet speeds and open up new opportunities for additional services."This press release may contain forward-looking statements including the Company's beliefs about its business prospects and future results of operations. These statements involve risks and uncertainties. Among the important additional factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those forward-looking statements are risks associated with the overall economic environment, changes in anticipated earnings of the company and other factors detailed in the company's filings with the SEC. In addition, the factors underlying Company forecasts are dynamic and subject to change and therefore those forecasts speak only as of the date they are given. The Company does not undertake to update them; however, it may choose from time to time to update them and if it should do so, it will disseminate the updates to the investing public.
CONTACT: Lyfe Communications, Inc. Garrett R. Daw Tel: 1-877-367-5933 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV