HUTCHINSON, Minn., Dec. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hutchinson Technology Incorporated (Nasdaq:HTCH) announced today that it has appointed Dale Ruzicka to vice president of operations. In this position, Ruzicka will oversee the company's global operations, including manufacturing, engineering, quality, supply chain, and support functions.
Ruzicka joined Hutchinson Technology in 1982 and has held a variety of technical and management positions. As quality manager, he was part of the start-up team for the company's Sioux Falls operation and became its plant manager in 1996. He served as director of Asia support operations from 2000 to 2006 and then as director of operations strategy. In 2008, he became plant manager for the Hutchinson site components operation and has served as the plant manager for the company's Eau Claire, Wisconsin, operation since 2011.
"Dale is a results-oriented leader with extensive knowledge of manufacturing and quality disciplines," said Hutchinson Technology's president and chief executive officer Rick Penn. "His vast operations experience, in-depth understanding of our industry, and commitment to continuous improvement, makes him well-suited to lead our global operations."About Hutchinson Technology Hutchinson Technology is a global technology leader committed to creating value by developing solutions to critical customer problems. The company's Disk Drive Components Division is a key worldwide supplier of suspension assemblies for disk drives. The company's BioMeasurement Division is focused on bringing new technologies and products to the market that provide information clinicians can use to improve the quality of health care and reduce costs.
CONTACT: INVESTOR CONTACT: Chuck Ives Hutchinson Technology Inc. 320-587-1605 MEDIA CONTACT: Connie Pautz Hutchinson Technology Inc. 320-587-1823
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV