Over the past year, Xilinx ® All Programmable 28nm devices were deployed across dozens of engineering teams at Huawei for breakthrough wired, wireless and enterprise networking products, built with Artix™-7, Kintex™-7 and Virtex ®-7 FPGAs, and Zynq™-7000 All Programmable SoCs, using the company's IP and system-centric Vivado Design Suite to accelerate time-to-integration and implementation.
In the coming year, Xilinx is committed to delivering even greater value to a broader set of product development teams at Huawei, enabling them to maximize system value and get to market faster with adaptability, reuse, and rapid upgrade cycles – thereby making it possible for operators to be more efficient in utilizing bandwidth, maximizing quality of service, and minimizing total cost.
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. For more information, visit www.xilinx.com.#1290c Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Zynq, Vivado and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Editorial Contact Xilinx, Inc. Lisa Washington 408-626-6272 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV