“The wide range of influencers with no discernible ‘leader’ demonstrates the extent to which consumers are constantly assessing their car purchases,” Mentuccia said.
“Consumers are in a constant state of purchase evaluation, which is changing the traditional boundaries of marketing and customer loyalty. Through the sophisticated use of digital technology, automakers and dealers could better interact with their customers and have a stronger online influence in the buying process.”
About the Study
The consumer survey was conducted by Coleman Parkes Research on behalf of Accenture. It was carried out online from August through September 2012 in multiple languages. The markets covered were Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea and the United States.Interviews were conducted with 13,000 drivers, between the ages of 18 to more than 65, who have a vehicle that is no more than three years old. About Accenture Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV