With Dec. 20 circled by procrastinators rushing to mail gifts in time for the big day, Applebee’s FREE $10 Digital Bonus Cards with a $50 Digital Gift Card purchase make it easy to skip the post office and reward your hard work this holiday season.
A recent social media poll by Applebee’s, the great American Neighborhood Grill & Bar, reveals 85 percent of respondents plan to keep their FREE $10 Applebee’s Bonus Card for themselves. Further proof of Americans’ propensity to procrastinate, half of respondents who said they’ll keep their Bonus Cards also said they could wind up giving them as last-minute gifts.
Down-to-the-wire shopping stress is a thing of the past with Applebee’s Digital Gift Cards, which can be purchased, personalized, sent and delivered all in one step from www.applebees.com or through the Applebee’s Facebook page.
“With Applebee’s Digital Gift Cards, it couldn’t be easier or quicker to make gift buying personal and something you can feel good about – all while giving yourself or someone else a nice holiday bonus at the same time,” says Bridget Moen, Applebee’s Director of Gift Cards.To spread the word, and some holiday cheer, Applebee’s is randomly doling out $100 per day (one $50 card on Facebook and one $50 card on Twitter) in FREE Applebee’s Digital Gift Cards through Dec. 24. To have a chance to be given a FREE card:
- “Like” and “Follow” Applebee’s on Facebook and Twitter
- Keep an eye out for daily in-restaurant assignments from Applebee’s
- Post photos showing you and your friends at your neighborhood Applebee’s meeting that day’s challenge
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV