Southern Cross Austereo To Resume Advertising On 2Day FM
SYDNEY, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the company's statement on 10th December, Southern Cross Austereo (SCA) today advises that after careful consideration it has resolved to resume advertising on 2Day FM effective Thursday 13 December, 2012.
All profits from advertising on 2Day FM until the end of the year will be donated to an appropriate fund that will directly benefit the family of Jacintha Saldanha. A minimum contribution of AUD$500,000 will be made. SCA today reiterates its deep regret for what has taken place in these tragic and unforeseen circumstances and offers its condolences to the family of Jacintha Saldanha.
SCA Chief Executive Officer Rhys Holleran said, "We are very sorry for what has happened. It is a terrible tragedy and our thoughts continue to be with the family. We hope that by contributing to a memorial fund we can help to provide the Saldanha family with the support they need at this very difficult time. The Company today reiterates that it is deeply saddened by this tragic and unforeseen event and offers its condolences to the family of Jacintha Saldanha."
Further Information:Sandy Kaye email@example.com +61 418 314 681 Vicki Heath+61 402 355 325 Vicki.firstname.lastname@example.org For media enquiries outside 9am – 5pm Australian EST please lodge online at: http://www.southerncrossaustereo.com.au/media SOURCE Southern Cross Austereo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV