Check Out The Best Cruise Deals This Winter
For those who want an alternative Christmas and also wish to enjoy a little pampering on their trip, a Caribbean cruise for 14 nights departing the UK on 21 December is a perfect getaway. Take this opportunity to bask in the sun of St Kitts, Barbados, St Lucia and more, while enjoying cooking from Marco Pierre White's restaurant while making your way to these wonderful islands.
Royal Caribbean is offering some mouth-watering deals to take travellers on a cruise to Florida and Grand Cayman. If you've always dreamt of visiting a European Christmas market, then try a P&O cruise departing Southampton on 4 December in time to take you to the ancient medieval city of Bruges and then onto Copenhagen where you will enjoy their renowned Christmas markets.
Alternatively, sail off to Egypt with the eminently affordable Thomson Spirit and enjoy a splendid 7-day pre-Christmas treat.
Notes to editors:*Source: Travel Weekly, 'Value for money' message is key to overcoming cruise customers' concerns http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/Articles/2012/09/20/41690/value+for+money+message+is+key+in+overcoming+cruise+customers+concerns.html **Source: BBC News Education & Family, The cost of Christmas: Your views http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-16055302 SOURCE Thomas Cook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV