Sony Mobile Offers Xperia Smartphone Users VIP Access With The "Xperia Lounge"
LONDON, December 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- New entertainment application with exclusive content and competitions across Music, Film, Gaming and Sports
- Launching with amazing firsts from Coldplay, Swedish House Mafia and FIFA
Sony Mobile Communications today announced the Beta release of Xperia Lounge - a new Android application available to download from Google Play - that gives users backstage access to a world of Sony entertainment and VIP experiences direct from their smartphone.
Xperia Lounge is a destination for accessing new content from Sony's world-class portfolio of partners and sponsors on a smartphone. It contains a diverse and regularly updated selection of content across music, sports, films and gaming that will appeal to a wide audience and can be activated anywhere across the world. Consumers will be able to enter competitions to win tickets to experiences such as concerts, movie premieres or sporting events. It will also allow consumers to stream live concerts, get exclusive behind the scenes footage for new films, access music and even meet celebrities. In the future users will also be able to personalize the app so that they get access to the content that interests them the most.Stephan Croix, marketing director at Sony Mobile Communications said,"The Xperia Lounge gives consumers access to unique entertainment experiences which only Sony can deliver. It is part of our wider mission to engage with consumers in a more intimate way by creating immersive experiences on their Xperia smartphone wherever they are." Xperia Lounge is launching with exclusive content from Coldplay, the chance to win tickets to see Swedish House Mafia on their farewell worldwide tour and later in the year an opportunity to attend FIFA events such as the Confederations Cup and the FIFA Interactive World Cup.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV