Columbia Records To Release On ITunes "12-12-12" Selection Of Songs From Historic Concert
NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Records announced today that they will release music from the "12-12-12" benefit concert, presented by Chase, to provide the most assistance possible to the victims of Hurricane Sandy through the Robin Hood Relief Fund. The fundraising concert at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday will feature iconic performers and a selection of 24 live tracks from the event will be available for pre-order on iTunes starting today at iTunes.com/121212. A physical album will be made available as soon as possible.
The net proceeds from the soundtrack will go to the Robin Hood Relief Fund, which is providing money, material and know-how to local organizations that are serving families and individuals in the regions hardest hit by the storm.
"12-12-12" will be distributed worldwide to nearly two billion people through television feeds, radio and online streaming and available to 114 million television households in the US and to more than 400 million television households outside the country via networks and feeds in North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
The most up to date information on "12-12-12" can be found by visiting www.121212concert.org.SOURCE Columbia Records
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV