Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) today announced the pricing of two series of its senior notes in an aggregate principal amount of $750 million, in an underwritten, registered public offering. Of these senior notes, $400 million will mature on December 15, 2017, and will bear interest at an annual rate of 1.95 percent, and $350 million will mature on December 15, 2022, and will bear interest at an annual rate of 3.60 percent. The offering is expected to close on December 13, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Autodesk intends to use a portion of the net proceeds from the sale of the senior notes for the repayment of approximately $80 million in borrowings outstanding under its revolving credit facility plus accrued and unpaid interest. The remainder of the net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, including working capital, capital expenditures, possible stock repurchases and potential acquisitions and strategic transactions.
Citigroup, J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley acted as joint book-running managers for the offering. The offering of the senior notes is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from:
|Citigroup Global Markets Inc.c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions 1155 Long Island Avenue Edgewood, NY 11717 800-831-9146||J.P. Morgan Securities LLC 383 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10179 Attn – Investment Grade Syndicate Desk 212-834-4533||Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 Attn: Prospectus Department 866-718-1649|
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the senior notes, nor shall there be any sale of these senior notes in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV