TheVeilDallas.com Brings Dallas Wedding Vendors To Brides-to-Be At 50-70% Off Retail
DALLAS, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With the average Dallas wedding hovering near $45,000, brides-to-be are looking for ways to save money on their big day.
Dallas brides shopping for a deal on wedding vendors are in luck. TheVeilDallas.com, a Groupon-inspired website for brides, is launching in January. Founder Kelly Curtis says, "The goal at The Veil Dallas is to make the dream wedding more accessible to brides on a budget. Every girl should be able to have her dream wedding, and it's our hope that The Veil can help make that happen."
TheVeilDallas.com went live last week, and will be an online sales destination for Dallas Brides-to-Be. Currently, the site is hosting a pre-launch initiative. Members can join the site, and enter a chance to win a $100 credit once the site goes live, by sharing TheVeilDallas.com with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter.
TheVeilDallas.com will feature daily Dallas-area wedding flash sales at up to 70% off retail. New sales will launch weekly, and will last for 72 hours. Upcoming sales will be announced exclusively to members through TheVeilDallas.com website as well via e-newsletter. TheVeilDallas.com membership will be free of charge.About http://www.TheVeilDallas.com TheVeilDallas.com will offer daily Dallas wedding vendor sales of up to 70% off retail. Membership is free. Members will receive exclusive access to daily sales featuring Dallas' leading wedding vendors, salons, boutiques and more. Sales will begin early 2013. PRLog ID: www.prlog.org/12040276 SOURCE TheVeilDallas.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV