Concho Resources Inc. (NYSE: CXO) (“Concho” or the “Company”) will host a conference call on Thursday, February 21, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. CST to discuss its fourth quarter financial and operating results. Earnings are expected to be released after the market closes on Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
Individuals who would like to participate should call (866) 271-5140 (passcode: 10112096) approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled conference call time. To access the live audio webcast, please visit the investor relations section of the Company's website, www.concho.com. A replay of the call will also be available, by dialing (888) 286-8010 (passcode: 61682005) or via the Company's website, for approximately 30 days following the conference call.
About Concho Resources Inc.
Concho Resources Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. The Company’s operations are primarily focused in the Permian Basin of Southeast New Mexico and West Texas. For more information, visit Concho’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV