Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" on CNBC last night:
First Energy (FE): "It's going down with the rest of the utilities. Don't buy until it gets to $6."
Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): "I don't trust them. I want you to sell the stock."Northern Tier Energy (NTI): "I don't trust that yield. Let's do more homework on it. That yield's a red flag." Regal Beloit (RBC): "Buy, buy, buy. Stick with it. It's got a good yield. I've liked it for 35 years." Globus Medical (GMED): "I can't tell you to jump in with both feet." PNC Financial (PNC): "I don't like it. It's my least favorite bank. I don't think it's as good as it used to be. I want to sell that stock." Tesla (TSLA): "The cars are good-looking, the stock is expensive. I don't like it but it doesn't mean it can't go higher." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Margo D. Beller in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV