Patients who are receiving strong CYP3A4 inhibitors concomitantly with ADCETRIS should be closely monitored for adverse reactions.
Certain of the statements made in this press release are forward
looking, such as those, among others, relating to the therapeutic
potential of ADCETRIS and initiation of future clinical trials. Actual
results or developments may differ materially from those projected or
implied in these forward-looking statements. Factors that may cause such
a difference include the inability to show sufficient activity in the
phase III trial and the risk of adverse events as ADCETRIS advances in
clinical trials. In addition, data from our clinical trials, including
our pivotal trials which were the basis for FDA accelerated approval,
may not necessarily be indicative of subsequent clinical trial results.
More information about the risks and uncertainties faced by Seattle
Genetics is contained in the company’s 10-Q for the quarter ended
September 30, 2012 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Seattle Genetics disclaims any intention or obligation to update or
revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new
information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV