Select Income REIT (NYSE:SIR) today announced that the underwriters of its public offering have exercised, in full, their option to purchase an additional 1,050,000 common shares. The sale of the additional common shares and the sale of the original 7,000,000 common shares are expected to close on Tuesday, December 11, 2012.
The joint book running managers for the offering are Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo Securities. The joint lead managers are Citigroup, Jefferies, RBC Capital Markets and UBS Investment Bank. The co-managers are Janney Montgomery Scott and Oppenheimer & Co. A registration statement relating to the offering of the common shares was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on December 5, 2012. This press release is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy shares, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which the offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.
A copy of the prospectus relating to the offering of the common shares can be obtained by contacting the offices of: Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2 nd floor, New York, New York 10014; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; BofA Merrill Lynch, 222 Broadway, New York, New York 10038; Attention: Prospectus Department, by email at email@example.com; or Wells Fargo Securities, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, 375 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10152, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING REGARDING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTSTHIS PRESS RELEASE INCLUDES FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995 AND OTHER SECURITIES LAWS. THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE BASED UPON SIR’S PRESENT BELIEFS AND EXPECTATIONS, BUT THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. FOR EXAMPLE:
- THIS PRESS RELEASE STATES THAT THE SALE OF 1,050,000 ADDITIONAL COMMON SHARES AND THE SALE OF THE ORIGINAL 7,000,000 COMMON SHARES ARE EXPECTED TO CLOSE ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2012. IN FACT, THE CLOSINGS OF THESE SALES ARE SUBJECT TO VARIOUS CONDITIONS AND CONTINGENCIES CUSTOMARY IN TRANSACTIONS OF THIS TYPE. IF THESE CONDITIONS ARE NOT SATISFIED OR THE SPECIFIED CONTINGENCIES DO NOT OCCUR, THESE SALES MAY NOT CLOSE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV