TSX - Trading symbol - AF
TORONTO, Dec. 10, 2012 /CNW/ - Joel Matlin, President and CEO, announced that AlarmForce Industries Inc. closed its fiscal year ended October 31, 2012, with over 26,000 new accounts, bringing the total number of subscribers to over 134,000.
Mr. Matlin said, "The total growth in subscribers reflects an annual rate of increase of 8% over 2011. Our US subscribers now exceed 20% of the AlarmForce customer base. We are also pleased to report that over 3,000 VideoRelay systems have been installed."
Mr. Matlin concluded, "Our installation, sales and support, and engineering staff have been expanded to support significant growth across all our service territories, as we continue to gain traction from our video technology. With the strong rate of expansion in our US markets, as well as the investment in VideoRelay technology, we are very optimistic about our subscriber growth going into 2013."AlarmForce provides security alarm monitoring, personal emergency response monitoring, video surveillance and related services to residential and commercial subscribers throughout Canada and selected centers across the United States. AlarmForce is a leading provider of two-way voice alarm systems in Canada. More information about the Company's products and services can be found at www.alarmforce.com and www.videorelay.com. SOURCE Alarmforce Industries Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV