LAFAYETTE, La., Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of IBERIABANK Corporation (NASDAQ: IBKC) announced the declaration of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.34 per share. The dividend is payable on January 25, 2013, to shareholders of record as of December 31, 2012. This dividend level equates to an annualized dividend rate of $1.36 per share. Based on the closing stock price on December 10, 2012, of $47.03 per share, the Company had a market capitalization of approximately $1.4 billion and the indicated dividend yield was 2.89%.
The Company's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "IBKC."
IBERIABANK Corporation shareholders may take advantage of the Company's Dividend Reinvestment Plan. This program provides a convenient, economical way for shareholders to increase their holdings of the Company's common stock. The shareholder pays no brokerage commissions or service charges while participating in the plan.
To enroll in IBERIABANK Corporation's Dividend Reinvestment Plan, shareholders must have their stock certificate numbers and complete an enrollment form. Enrollment forms and a summary of the plan are available from the Registrar and Transfer Company by calling (800) 368-5948.IBERIABANK Corporation is a financial holding company based in Lafayette, Louisiana with offices in 12 states. IBERIABANK Corporation and its predecessor organizations have served clients for 125 years. SOURCE IBERIABANK Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV