NEW YORK ( TheStreet) - Winter's coming up. Snow is falling. You know what that means...it's time to hit the slopes!
The sport is as old as the mountains. OK, not quite. But skiing was documented as early as 5000 B.C.
Thankfully, there's no need to use wooden skis anymore. The 1900s saw great improvements in ski technology. But the 2000s have brought about a different type of ski technology. We now have skiing apps.
So put on your touchscreen gloves. There's no need to freeze your fingers. From mobile maps to speed tracking, check out these 5 ski apps before you plant your pole.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV