Cypress Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ: CY) today announced that only two days remain for members of the embedded design community to pre-register for the PSoC ® World on-line Developer’s Conference. Registrations from around the world are approaching 10,000, putting PSoC World on track to become one of the most successful on-line events ever for embedded design. The unique conference, presented by Cypress along with ARM, Arrow Electronics and other partners, will offer keynote addresses from industry luminaries, hands-on tutorials, expert panels and more. It will take place starting on December 12 in North America, and will remain online for 24 hours as users in Asia and then Europe begin their days. More information on the free event, including a complete event agenda and links to registration, is available at www.PSoCWorld.com.
To encourage attendance, Cypress is offering prizes to registrants and attendees of PSoC World. Prizes include Cypress-powered products such as new Kindle E-readers, RC helicopters, digital cameras, gaming mice, discounts on PSoC Development Kits and more.
“We’re very pleased at the reception PSoC World is getting from the embedded design community,” said Christopher Seams, Cypress’s Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “It’s a validation of the excellent technical content we’re presenting, and an indication of the strong interest level in the unique PSoC architecture from designers.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV