Benchmark crude fell 37 cents to finish at $85.56 per barrel in New York. Brent crude, used to price international varieties of oil, rose 31 cents to end at $107.33 per barrel on the ICE Futures exchange in London.
Heating oil fell 1.91 cents to finish at $2.90 a gallon. Natural gas fell 9.1 cents to end at $3.46 per 1,000 cubic feet. Wholesale gasoline was unchanged at $2.60 a gallon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV