Data usage and roaming on smartphones can get expensive when traveling abroad, so this holiday season, stay connected with Skype WiFi.
After registering with Skype by submitting credit card information, users can view the price of the nearest compatible Wi-Fi hotspot, connect and browse the Web, email, upload photos or tap into social networks. Charges apply to the minutes used, not the amount of data used. Users will be prompted to reconnect every 30 minutes.This free app is compatible with over 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots in hotels, airports, train stations, bars and restaurants around the world. But the compatible network is constantly expanding - in early October, Skype partnered with Wicoms to launch a Wi-Fi network, called Free Skype WiFi, for businesses in the UK and Ireland to purchase and offer free to their patrons. Skype WiFi is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV