- Favorable patent infringement ruling in which the court awarded the Company $48.5 million and that could result in court awarded interest costs that could add multi-millions more.
- The quarterly net loss was reduced by over $0.8 million, despite business disruption from Hurricane Sandy and increased legal costs associated with the patent trial.
- Enzo Life Sciences’ operating income increased by $1.6 million, compared to a year ago loss.
- Despite the storm-related loss of business, Enzo Clinical Labs revenues were up 7%, nearly two times the industry average growth.
- Net cash used in operations was reduced by $0.8 million year-over-year to $1.5 million.
Enzo Biochem Reports First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts