JEWEL-OSCO ®, a leading Midwest food and pharmacy retailer, is giving Twinkie lovers a chance to get one final taste of the iconic Hostess Brands treat.
This week, the retailer will receive what is believed to be the final shipment of Twinkies in the country. More than 20,000 boxes of Twinkies will be available starting Tuesday morning, Dec. 11, at select Chicago-area JEWEL-OSCO stores. Customers looking for Ding Dongs, Zingers and Orange Cupcakes will also be in luck.
The Hostess products will be sold at regular price, while supplies last. There will be no limit on how many items a customer can buy.
For a complete list of participating stores and when the Hostess products will be available, visit the JEWEL-OSCO Facebook page at www.facebook.com/jewelosco.About JEWEL-OSCO JEWEL-OSCO, a SUPERVALU company, operates 179 stores in Illinois, Iowa and Indiana. With a market-leading position in Chicago, JEWEL-OSCO stores offer consumers the convenience of combined grocery and pharmacy retail. Originally established in 1899, the company and its associates remain committed to the communities they serve. For more information about JEWEL-OSCO, please visit www.jewelosco.com or www.jeweloscopharmacies.com. EDITORS NOTE: IN-STORE VIDEOTAPING, B-ROLL AND INTERVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE TO SCHEDULE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV