Trinity Industries, Inc., (NYSE:TRN) today announced that Jared S. Richardson has been promoted to Vice President, Associate General Counsel, and Secretary of the Company.
Mr. Richardson joined Trinity in January 2010 and has served as Associate General Counsel and Secretary since that time. Prior to joining Trinity, he worked for Energy Future Holdings Corp., most recently as Senior Counsel and Assistant Secretary. Before joining Energy Future Holdings, Mr. Richardson worked in the corporate and securities section of the law firm of Locke Liddell & Sapp LLP (now Locke Lord LLP) in its Dallas office. Mr. Richardson earned a B.A. in political science from Brigham Young University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School.
Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a diversified industrial company that owns a variety of market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the industrial, energy, transportation, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the Construction Products Group, and the Energy Equipment Group. For more information, visit:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV