Holden Technology Director Richard Marshall said MyLink has been developed to enable drivers to enjoy simple and safe connectivity while on the road.
"As consumers become more attached to their smartphones, there's an expectation that cars will function with their device and enable access to more content, so we need to work on solutions that are safe, enabling drivers to keep their hands on the wheel and their eyes on the road.
"Holden MyLink has been designed to minimize distraction for the driver and is also customizable by downloading selected apps including Pandora.
"Offering access to Pandora to drivers will ensure they will be able to access a much greater range of music than they could via an iPod, CDs or hard drive while also introducing them to new artists and genres."Local launch activities To accompany Pandora's launch in these new markets, the company is holding listener "Town Hall" events in Auckland, Melbourne and Sydney this week, where Tim Westergren and Jane Huxley will meet Pandora users and fans and talk about the local service.
- Auckland, 6:30 p.m. December 10, Viaduct Events Centre
- Melbourne, 6:30 p.m. December 11, Melbourne Town Hall
- Sydney, 6:30 p.m. December 12, The Establishment Ballroom
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV