Holden Technology Director Richard Marshall said MyLink has been developed to enable drivers to enjoy simple and safe connectivity while on the road.
"As consumers become more attached to their smartphones, there's an expectation that cars will function with their device and enable access to more content, so we need to work on solutions that are safe, enabling drivers to keep their hands on the wheel and their eyes on the road.
"Holden MyLink has been designed to minimize distraction for the driver and is also customizable by downloading selected apps including Pandora.
"Offering access to Pandora to drivers will ensure they will be able to access a much greater range of music than they could via an iPod, CDs or hard drive while also introducing them to new artists and genres."Local launch activities To accompany Pandora's launch in these new markets, the company is holding listener "Town Hall" events in Auckland, Melbourne and Sydney this week, where Tim Westergren and Jane Huxley will meet Pandora users and fans and talk about the local service.
- Auckland, 6:30 p.m. December 10, Viaduct Events Centre
- Melbourne, 6:30 p.m. December 11, Melbourne Town Hall
- Sydney, 6:30 p.m. December 12, The Establishment Ballroom
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV