Glen Burnie Bancorp (NASDAQ: GLBZ), parent company of The Bank of Glen Burnie, today announced that on December 10, 2012 its Board of Directors declared a regular dividend of ten cents ($0.10) per share of common stock. This action marks the company’s 82 nd consecutive dividend.
The regular dividend is payable on December 28, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 20, 2012. As of December 10, 2012, Glen Burnie Bancorp had 2,733,656 common shares outstanding with approximately 415 shareholders of record.
Glen Burnie Bancorp, parent company to The Bank of Glen Burnie ®, currently maintains consolidated assets totaling more than $380 million. Founded in 1949, The Bank of Glen Burnie ® is a community bank with eight branch offices serving Anne Arundel County. ( www.thebankofglenburnie.com).
Certain information contained in this news release, which does not relate to historical financial information, may be deemed to constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, which could cause the company’s actual results in the future to differ materially from its historical results and those presently anticipated or projected. For a more complete discussion of these and other risk factors, please see the company’s reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV