- Overall survival of 19 months and progression free survival of 3.7 months were observed in multiple myeloma patients taking ARRY-520 alone
- A clinical benefit rate (≥MR) of 50% was observed in heavily pre-treated (median 10 prior regimens) multiple myeloma patients taking ARRY-520 plus dexamethasone who were selected for low AAG levels
- Initial signs of clinical activity were observed in the ongoing ARRY-520+Kyprolis® (carfilzomib) combination trial: 56% clinical benefit rate (≥MR)
Array BioPharma Provides Updates On Clinical Data At The 2012 American Society Of Hematology Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.