SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading distributor of IT products and services, announces today that its CONVERGESolv Secure Networking group has created a new turnkey wireless solutions services program for mid-market and mid-level enterprises using Aruba Networks (NASDAQ:ARUN) products. The program, SYNNEX Networking Aruba Program, provides services to resellers in pre-sales support (RF planning and building of bill of materials), marketing assistance, hardware procurement and professional services that include wireless site surveys and installations nationwide for their mid-market customers. This easy-to-join and -deploy program requires no authorization process and allows resellers to quickly go to market with a wireless offering.
Recent IDC studies (1, 2) show that an increased number of enterprise and mid-market IT and network managers are rethinking their wireless and wired networks to support increased traffic needs as more of their users are accessing the network using smart mobile devices. The SYNNEX Networking Aruba Program was developed to give resellers a relatively easy entry into wireless to address such organizations’ needs for adaptable, robust, easily deployed wireless LAN solutions.
“SYNNEX is always seeking out better ways to help our resellers break into new business opportunities and to streamline business processes. SYNNEX Networking Aruba Program does just that,” stated Peter Larocque, President, US Distribution for SYNNEX Corporation. “Resellers that currently have a wireless practice can cover more ground to take on more business with the SYNNEX Networking Aruba Program, and those new to wireless can easily start their practice because we’ve done the heavy lifting for them.”
The Aruba Networks products included in the SYNNEX Networking Aruba Program are:
- Aruba Instant: Controller-less Wireless LAN solution that is quick and easy to deploy, yet delivers comprehensive enterprise-grade security, resiliency and scale.
- Aruba AirWave: Multi-vendor, multi-site network management system providing a single picture of everything affecting the network.
- S2500/S3500 Mobility Access Switches: A family of mobility access switches that bring user role-based access to wired networks. These Gigabit Ethernet switches operate as high-performance, wired access points when deployed with an Aruba Mobility Controller.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV