Janus Capital Group Inc. (NYSE: JNS) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share. The dividend will be paid on December 31, 2012 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 21, 2012. This accelerated quarterly cash dividend is intended to replace the quarterly cash dividend which would have been declared in January 2013.
About Janus Capital Group Inc.
Janus Capital Group Inc. (“JCG”) is a global investment firm offering strategies from three individual investment boutiques: Janus Capital Management LLC (“Janus”), INTECH Investment Management LLC (“INTECH”) and Perkins Investment Management LLC (“Perkins”). Each manager employs a research-intensive approach that is distinct within its respective asset class. This multi-boutique approach enables the firm to provide style-specific expertise across an array of strategies, including growth, value and mathematical equities, fixed income and alternatives through one common distribution platform.
At the end of September 2012, JCG managed $158.2 billion in assets for
shareholders, clients and institutions around the globe. Based in
Denver, JCG also has offices in Frankfurt, The Hague, Paris, London,
Milan, Munich, Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Melbourne, Dubai and
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV