EMLENTON, Pa., Dec. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Emclaire Financial Corp (Nasdaq:EMCF), the parent holding company of the Farmers National Bank of Emlenton, declared a special cash dividend on December 10, 2012 of $0.10 per common share payable on December 28, 2012, to shareholders of record on December 20, 2012.
William C. Marsh, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation and the Bank noted, "In light of the Corporation's positive performance this year, and given likely changes to federal tax rates on future dividend payments, we are pleased to announce this special cash dividend for our shareholders. The Corporation is fortunate to have a strong and stable capital base, which affords management flexibility in determining how and when to best deploy or return capital for the benefit of our shareholders. After increasing our quarterly dividend 12.5% in 2012, we have determined that this one-time special dividend represents another good strategic and financial use of our capital at this time and further reflects our continued commitment to maximizing value for our shareholders."
Emclaire Financial Corp is the parent company of the Farmers National Bank of Emlenton, an independent, nationally chartered, FDIC-insured community commercial bank headquartered in Emlenton, Pennsylvania, operating thirteen full service offices in Venango, Butler, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Jefferson and Mercer Counties, Pennsylvania. The Corporation's common stock is quoted on and traded through NASDAQ under the symbol "EMCF". For more information visit the Corporation's web site at www.emclairefinancial.com.
CONTACT: William C. Marsh Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer Phone: (724) 867-2311 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV