Platts: November OPEC Oil Output Fell 90,000 Barrels Per Day To 31.08 Million B/d
The past month has seen Brent crude oil trading in a $6/b range, between $106 and $112/b.
"Clearly, based on the various comments made so far by ministers ahead of the December 12 OPEC meeting, there is no expectation of any sort of action that would restrain supply coming out of the Vienna gathering," said John Kingston, Platts global director of news. "A quick glance at some estimates of what OPEC needs to produce to keep the market balanced, versus what it is actually producing – more than one million barrels-a-day higher – could give the impression that the group might have thought about pulling back on its output but has not reached any such consensus."
For production numbers by country, click here. If prompted for a cost-free, one-time-only log-in registration, the log in is your email address and a password of your choosing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV