The PACCAR Board of Directors (Nasdaq:PCAR) elected Robert J. Christensen to the position of PACCAR chief financial officer and executive vice president, effective January 1, 2013. Mr. Christensen has 29 years with PACCAR and his most recent responsibility was as executive vice president. He joined PACCAR in 1983 and has had senior management roles with PACCAR Parts, Kenworth and Peterbilt. He earned degrees from the University of Washington (B.A.-Finance), University of Puget Sound (M.B.A.) and is a CPA.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
PACCAR shares are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, symbol
PCAR. Its homepage is
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV