SEATTLE, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Onvia, a leading provider of government contracting opportunities and business intelligence to U.S. companies, announces a new release of its Spending Forecast Center search tool. The release is highlighted by the addition of searchable Project Previews, which give Onvia's clients an unmatched ability to quickly and easily identify future revenue opportunities from government agencies' forward-looking capital improvement plans.
With Project Previews clients can quickly analyze the best future opportunities to pursue. Instead of expending the significant time and effort required to locate and qualify projects in agencies' spending-plan documents, clients can simply search Spending Forecast Center for Project Previews that match their product or service. Each preview provides the key details about the project, including its budget, description, funding source, priority, timeline, status, and contact person. Clients can also export the targeted projects to spreadsheets for sales and business development planning.
Spending Forecast Center will be featured in Onvia's upcoming webinar, " Forecast Your Government Market with Agency Spending Plans," which will be held at 2 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Dec. 12."Following the original release of Spending Forecast Center in 2010, clients told us that they greatly valued the access to the plans and budgets that Spending Forecast Center provided. But those documents are typically hundreds of pages long and difficult for clients to navigate," said Henry Chou, Onvia's vice president of product. "So to improve time efficiency for our clients, we created Project Previews, which let them search for future projects as easily as they search our Online Database for bids and RFPs." Among the capabilities that Spending Forecast Center now brings to Onvia's clients:
- Build sales pipelines for the years ahead and receive monthly email messages containing project updates and new projects to pursue
- Analyze their future markets by developing revenue forecasts and identifying states and regions with the most project activity
- Target the agencies and decision makers to connect with and create agency lists for marketing campaigns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV