DETROIT, Dec. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced that its Uniface Business Unit has released Uniface 9.6, a significant milestone in its vision of helping organizations modernize applications and enable the development of applications of engagement. Additionally, Uniface University and Uniface TV have been enhanced to increase developer productivity and enable rapid adoption.
In a separate news release, Compuware also announced that Creative Intellect Consulting, Ltd. (CIC) has published an analysis on the Uniface Business Unit, citing it for enabling customers to rapidly develop enterprise applications as well as for having a targeted strategy for delivering best-in-class partner and customer support programs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV