SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Intermec Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Honeywell International Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Intermec Inc. (“Intermec” or the “Company”) (NYSE: IN) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Honeywell Interntaional Inc. (“Honeywell”) (NYSE: HON).
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/intermec-in/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, Honeywell will acquire Intermec in an all cash deal for approximately $10.00 per Intermec share, thus setting the value of the Company at an estimated $600 million. This evaluation failed to take into account Intermec’s common stock growth over the past seven months, up nearly 40%. The Company also announced both a $17.7 million improvement in adjusted operating profit, along with $21 million incremental increase in revenue. This information shows that the transaction fails to take into account Intermec’s growth potential and stock evaluation.
If you own common stock in Intermec and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/intermec-in/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV