Retail Clinics 2012: Growth Of Stores, Consumer Opinion Surveys, Winning Competitors, Supplier Sales Of Products To Clinics, Clinic Sales Forecasts And Trends
Although different operators employ slightly different approaches, the overall business model for retail clinics is quite consistent. It involves the provision of basic healthcare services at a low cost, in a facility conveniently located in a busy retail outlet, with broad hours of operation. Locations such as drug stores, food stores and other popular retail outlets with pharmacies enable patient accessibility and make it easy for patients to get their prescriptions filled nearby. They can also encourage customers to stay longer at the store and make more purchases, providing indirect income to the retail outlet.
In this market research report, Kalorama outlines many of the factors that will determine the future of the retail clinic concept:
- State of the Market in 2012: Acceptance? More Work to Do?
- Top Competitors and Number of Clinic Locations
- Top U.S. Cities for Retail Clinics
- Patient Traffic Trends
- What Consumers, Physicians and Legislators Think About Retail Clinics
- 'Out of Pocket' Healthcare Spending and its Impact on Retail Clinics
- Health Care Reform and Retail Clinics
- Revised Projections for Future Growth of Clinics Based on Market Developments
- Markets for Vaccines to Retail Clinics
- Markets for POC Diagnostic Products to Retail clinics
- Calculations of the Indirect Revenue that Clinics Can Add to Store Income
- Company Profiles of Major Retail Clinic Companies
CHAPTER ONE: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Growing Acceptance? Store Growth Trends US Healthcare Trends Favorable to Clinics Key Retail Clinic Cities Retail Clinic Traffic Trends Retail Clinics Sales Trends Suppliers Scope and Methodology CHAPTER TWO: INTRODUCTION The Healthcare Industry Out-of-pocket Expenditure Growth Drivers Out-of-Pocket Growth Constraints Convenience Clinics vs. Urgent Care Clinics Retail Clinic Business Model Services Staffing Growth Drivers Challenges Retail Clinic Legislation Choice of Outlet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV