MARLTON, N.J. and GENEVA, Dec. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International (NYSE:HIL), the global leader in managing construction risk, announced today that its joint venture with Impulso Industrial Alternativo S.A. has received a contract to provide program management services in connection with the planned renovation of a major office complex for the United Nations (UN) in Geneva, Switzerland.
The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) is the center of multi-lateral international diplomacy. UNOG's Strategic Heritage Plan is designed to preserve and rehabilitate the Palais des Nations in Geneva while ensuring that the existing and future operational needs of the UN in Geneva will be adequately met. The implementation of the Strategic Heritage Plan is essential to ensure that the Palais des Nations will continue to serve as a safe, cost-effective and sustainable conference center to support delegates in multi-lateral diplomacy.
The UNOG complex serves primarily as a conference center. It consists of approximately 34 conference rooms and 2,800 offices housing 4,000 staff. The complex hosts an average of approximately 75,000 delegates per year, approximately 100,000 visitors per year and approximately 12,000 meetings per year. Some areas of the building are open to the public, such as the Council Chamber and the Assembly Hall.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV