Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Dec. 10
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
If only there was a way to get all NYT stories for a given day in some kind of loosely bound print format.— Kevin Depew (@kevindepew) December 10, 2012
The ongoing anger at banks for fixing LIBOR, EURIBOR, etc. is sort of amusing given that, well, structurally they are supposed to *fix* it.— Epicurean Dealmaker (@EpicureanDeal) December 10, 2012
So I guess there will be no Emerald Nuts Super Bowl ad this year, huh? There shouldn't be. $DMND down 9% on earnings. Near 52-week low.— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) December 10, 2012
If you own $AAPL for technical reasons, you are making things up....the sellers are in control until they are not.— howardlindzon (@howardlindzon) December 10, 2012
Tweeps. A poll: Which is more annoying? @ chasingthealpha whining about stock prices or @ biorunup bragging about trading on the beach?— Adam Feuerstein (@adamfeuerstein) December 10, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV