Additional Counties Eligible For SBA Disaster Assistance For Private Non-Profit Organizations In Maryland
ATLANTA, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration adds Anne Arundel, Cecil and Prince Georges counties for disaster assistance and reminds eligible Private Non-Profit Organizations (PNPs) to submit their disaster loan applications for damage in Maryland. These loans are available as a result of a Presidential disaster declaration for Public Assistance resulting from damages caused by Hurricane Sandy that occurred from Oct. 26 through Nov. 4, 2012.
PNPs located in the following counties are eligible to apply Allegany, Anne Arundel , Calvert, Caroline, Cecil, Charles, Dorchester, Frederick, Garrett, Harford, Howard, Kent, Prince Georges, Queens Annes, Saint Marys, Somerset, Talbot, Washington, Wicomico and Worcester and the Independent City of Baltimore in Maryland . Examples of eligible non-critical PNP organizations include, but are not limited to, food kitchens, homeless shelters, museums, libraries, community centers, schools and colleges.
PNP organizations may borrow up to $2 million to repair or replace damaged or destroyed real estate, machinery and equipment, inventory and other business assets. The SBA may increase a loan up to 20 percent of the total amount of disaster damage to real estate and/or leasehold improvements, as verified by SBA, to make improvements that lessen the risk of property damage by future disasters of the same kind.The SBA also offers Economic Injury Disaster Loans to help meet working capital needs, such as ongoing operating expenses to PNP organizations of all sizes. Economic Injury Disaster Loan assistance is available regardless of whether the organization suffered any physical property damage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV