Minn Kota Renews Multi-Year Sponsorship With FLW For 2013
MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FLW, the world's largest tournament fishing organization, announced today that Minn Kota has signed a multi-year deal as an associate sponsor. The leading manufacturer of electric trolling motors, as well as the Talon Shallow Water Anchor, Minn Kota continues to release innovative products that make it a natural fit with the FLW brand.
Minn Kota, an FLW sponsor since 2002, will receive exposure across all of FLW's platforms, including its tournaments and Expos, multiple websites, FLW Bass Fishing magazine and the "FLW" television show on NBC Sports Network. "FLW" is broadcast Sundays in high-definition (HD) to more than 559 million households worldwide, making it the most widely distributed weekly outdoors-sports television show in the world.
Since its founding in 1934, Minn Kota has led the way in product innovation and cutting-edge technology. Minn Kota is the world's leading manufacturer of electric trolling motors and offers a complete line of shallow-water anchors, battery chargers, apparel and marine accessories.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV