Auto Library Friends Pick Electric Car As 2012's 'Collectible Vehicle Of The Future'
The award was announced by the Friends of the NAHC at their annual holiday reception on Thursday, December 6 at the NAHC's quarters in the Skillman Branch Library in downtown Detroit.
Previous winners are:
2011 Chevrolet Volt2010 Chevrolet Camaro2009 Ford Flex2008 Dodge Challenger2007 Dodge Viper SRT102006 Pontiac Solstice2005 Ford Mustang2004 Chrysler 3002003 Dodge Viper 2002 Ford Thunderbird1996 Chrysler Sebring Convertible1995 Buick Riviera and Oldsmobile Aurora (None selected from 1997 to 2001)
Information about the NAHC is online at:http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org/featuredcollection/national-automotive-history-collection SOURCE The National Automotive History Collection
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV