Not only is the stock trending on all the online bulletin boards but insiders are filing Form 4s showing an accumulation of the stock. The company produces rare-earth oxides that are an essential commodity in many of the clean energy industries.
When there is a stock getting press I like to look at the numbers to see if there is value. Only recently has the market taken notice of the stock but interest is building, as shown in this hourly trading chart provided by Barchart of the price momentum during the last month:
The stock has a 40% Barchart short-term buy signal and a Trend Spotter hold signal. It is above its 20- and 50-day moving averages but still below its 100-day moving average. The price hit six new monthly highs and was up 33.73% in the last month with a Relative Strength Index 62.83. It recently traded at $10.12 with a 50-day moving average of $9.52.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV