LOS ANGELES, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Drag mogul RuPaul continues to make "herstory" with the fifth season of " RuPaul's Drag Race ," and is excited to announce the league of celebrity guest judges who will join him to decide which glam goddess will take the throne and walk away with a $100,000 cash prize and the coveted title of "America's Next Drag Superstar." Season Five of " RuPaul's Drag Race" kicks off with a 90-minute premiere on Monday, January 28 at 9 PM ET/PT on Logo, followed by a new season of the behind-the-scenes fan favorite " Untucked: RuPaul's Drag Race " at 10:30 PM ET/PT.
As always, RuPaul is joined by the fiercest celebrity guests to help judge the face primping, wig snatching and tuck tightening action. This season turns up the heat as it brings: Maria Conchita Alonso, Joan Van Ark, Chaz Bono, Downtown Julie Brown, Coco, Camille Grammer, Marg Helgenberger, La Toya Jackson, Kristen Johnston, Leslie Jordan, Clinton Kelly, George Kotsiopolous, Juliette Lewis, Bob Mackie, Aubrey O'Day, The Pointer Sisters (Anita & Ruth), Paulina Porizkova, Mike Ruiz, Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Travis Wall to the judging table alongside show regulars Michelle Visage and Santino Rice. Together they will decide who will stay, lip-sync for their life or "Sashay Away." Additional guest appearances this season include: Gloria Allred, Mathu Andersen, Candis Cayne, Nadya Ginsburg, Deven Green, Wilmer Valderrama and Bruce Vilanch .
"This is the fiercest, most eclectic group of judges and guest stars ever. First and foremost, they're all big fans of the show and the art of drag - proving that our little show about 'cross-dressers' is becoming a big cross-over hit," said Executive Producer RuPaul.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV