- The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has approved the all-new Ford C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid for its Clean Pass vehicle carpool lane access program
- C-MAX Energi offers a top speed of 85 mph – 20 more than Toyota Prius Plug-in – and a total range of up to 620 miles, enabling drivers to get where they're going in a zippy fashion without having to worry about finding a gas station
- C-MAX Energi meets the long-distance challenges of New York's super-commuters who also face increased congestion; idling in stop-and-go traffic is estimated to waste 1.9 billion gallons of gasoline annually
Empire State Of Drive: Ford C-MAX Energi Plug-in Hybrid Qualifies For New York Carpool Lane Access
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.